Backup Kontakte and Kalendar from Apple New iPad (iPad 3)
Apple New iPad (iPad 3) has been reported by PhoneCopy users as working. Please note that following settings may little vary depending on the firmware version.
Apple New iPad (iPad 3) supports
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
How to synchronize Apple New iPad (iPad 3) with PhoneCopy
- Download an application PhoneCopy for iPhone / iPad.
- After launching the application, create a new account from the application. If you have already created an account on webpage www.phonecopy.com, log in to this existing account in the application.
- Synchronize through the application. Browse your contacts on the web www.phonecopy.com.
More detailed informations and instructions include screenshots: how to backup and synchronize contacts from iPhone
If you need to synchronize calendar just download PCalendars by PhoneCopy from App Store!
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
- The iPhone application need not to be associated with profile as for other phones, all is automatic.
- The application for iPhone cannot synchronize SMS and notes, because the Apple does not allow application access to them.
- You can synchronize your calendars with PCalendars application.
To leave a comment please sign in.