Backup Motorola ROKR EM28 with PhoneCopy
Motorola ROKR EM28 has been reported by PhoneCopy users as working. Please note that following settings may little vary depending on the firmware version.
Motorola ROKR EM28 supports
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
How to synchronize Motorola ROKR EM28 with PhoneCopy
- Press Main Menu - Office Tools - Sync.
- Choose New Partner - SyncML - Mobile Sync and configure given fields.
▶ show fields
- Press Next.
- If you want to synchronize your contacts, choose Contacts and write contacts into the Data Path.
- If you want to synchronize your events from calendar, choose Calendar Events and write calendar into the Data Path.
- If you want to synchronize your tasks, choose Tasks and write tasks into the Data Path .
- Press Next. Your phone will automatically test your connection with PhoneCopy.
- Choose First sync and now you can synchronize your data with PhoneCopy anytime you want by choosing the PhoneCopy in the list of synchronization partners.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.