Backup contacts, calendar and notes from Nokia Asha 202
Nokia Asha 202 has been reported by PhoneCopy users as working. Please note that following settings may little vary depending on the firmware version.
Nokia Asha 202 supports
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
How to synchronize Nokia Asha 202 with PhoneCopy
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▶ show fields
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.