Backup contacts, calendar, tasks, notes and sms messages from Nokia E5-00
Nokia E5-00 has been reported by PhoneCopy users as working. Please note that following settings may little vary depending on the firmware version.
Nokia E5-00 supports
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
How to synchronize Nokia E5-00 with PhoneCopy
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Ctrl. panel and Phone, then Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up, then press Next. According to your choice, further information will be requested:
▶ show contacts▶ show calendar▶ show notes▶ show sms
- Then configure given fields.
▶ show fields
- You will be asked, if you want to activate the profile. Choose Yes.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.