Backup contactos, calendário and tareas from LG Optimus 7 (E900h)
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With LG Optimus 7 (E900h)
- Before you start setting up your phone, make sure that you have already registered on the website www.phonecopy.com. Into the phone you will enter the same user name and password that you used during registration.
- From main menu of the phone choose People and press Set up account and Outlook.
- Configure given fields:
- Email address
- your firstname.lastname@example.org
- your password
- Click sign in. Phone should download all settings and begin to sync automatically. If it does not so, continue with following steps.
- Configure a new field:
- User name
- your username
- Click sign in and in the following dialog choose advanced and click show all settings
- Configure new fields:
- Account name
- Download new content
- Leave as items arrive
- Content to sync
- Select Contacts and Calendar, uncheck Email.
- Click sign in.
Now the contacts should automatically synced to the phone. You can see synchronized contacts on the www.phonecopy.com.
In case of any problem you can check the configuration settings: from main menu choose Settings, email & accounts and PhoneCopy.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide "How to synchronize contacts to Windows Phone".
En el caso de problemas con la sincronización, contacte con nosotros.
Comentarios de usuarios
To leave a comment please sign in.