Backup Nokia C5-05 with PhoneCopy
Nokia C5-05 has been reported by PhoneCopy users as working. Please note that following settings may little vary depending on the firmware version.
Nokia C5-05 supports
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
How to synchronize Nokia C5-05 with PhoneCopy
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▶ show contacts▶ show calendar▶ show notes▶ show text messages
- Then configure given fields.
▶ show fields
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
Por favor, ahora asigne su teléfono a su cuenta PhoneCopy.
En el caso de problemas con la sincronización, contacte con nosotros.