Wi-Fi - discussion

The data synchronized with PhoneCopy are transferred via GPRS, EDGE or 3G mobile network service. These services are charged by your mobile operator in most cases. The advanced mobile phones also support Wi-Fi technology for access to wireless network (WLAN), which is free.
If your phone supports Wi-Fi, we recommend you to use wireless network connection for large volumes of synchronization data. This way you can save your money.
A lot of new mobile phone supports WLAN technology including: Nokia E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E71x, E72, E75, E90, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N96, N97.

Pour laisser un commentaire identifiez-vous.

• I have 468 contact in my iPhone 3GS. But 244 # only sync to my phonecopy account. what is the issue mihirand, 21/07/14
    • Hello, PhoneCopy supports synchronizing of default contact database only (it's typycally iPhone local contact database or iCloud).

Actually - you can sync only one contact source - default contact source.

You can go to iPhone settings, then "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and there you can look, which contacts services you have besides "default contact database". Is it Exchnage or Facebook?
      Also check field “Default account” in the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars” settings please - this account is synchronized with PhoneCopy.com server.
      Equipe de soutien Phonecopy, 21/07/14
  • I know my ipod 4th generation auto-synced before,
    but for the last two month's it sends me a reminder
    to sync? Also, just now checked this site and 400+
    contact's were deleted! Anyone know what may have
    happened the last couple of month's?? Thanks
    guys.
    charismata2008, 30/06/12
    • Hi, PhoneCopy never synchronized automatically. On new version we are preparing synchronization notification interval which can be managed in the profile. If you will lose any data please check Deleted Contacts folder. There you can restore it and on next sync you will get it back to your phone Equipe de soutien Phonecopy, 01/07/12
advertisement