Wi-Fi - discussion

The data synchronized with PhoneCopy are transferred via GPRS, EDGE or 3G mobile network service. These services are charged by your mobile operator in most cases. The advanced mobile phones also support Wi-Fi technology for access to wireless network (WLAN), which is free.
If your phone supports Wi-Fi, we recommend you to use wireless network connection for large volumes of synchronization data. This way you can save your money.
A lot of new mobile phone supports WLAN technology including: Nokia E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E71x, E72, E75, E90, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N96, N97.

To leave a comment please sign in.

• Hi, trying to sync the contacts of my Nokia E65 over WiFi. Have carefully set up the profile, but always get the response "Server not reponding". Have tested that my phone is able to connect to phoecopy.com - no problem. Any suggestions? utilizador desconhecido, 13/05/19
  • I know my ipod 4th generation auto-synced before,
    but for the last two month's it sends me a reminder
    to sync? Also, just now checked this site and 400+
    contact's were deleted! Anyone know what may have
    happened the last couple of month's?? Thanks
    guys.
    charismata2008, 12/06/30
    • Hi, PhoneCopy never synchronized automatically. On new version we are preparing synchronization notification interval which can be managed in the profile. If you will lose any data please check Deleted Contacts folder. There you can restore it and on next sync you will get it back to your phone Phonecopy support team, 12/07/01
advertisement