Backup Nokia 3500 with PhoneCopy
Nokia 3500 has been reported by PhoneCopy users as working. Please note that following settings may little vary depending on the firmware version.
Nokia 3500 supports
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
How to synchronize Nokia 3500 with PhoneCopy
- Press Menu and choose Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▶ show fields
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, press Options and choose Activate.
- Press Back twice.
- Choose Connectivity - Data transfer and go to Server sync but do not enter this item.
- Press Options - Edit - Sync settings and configure given fields.
▶ show fields
- Press Back and choose Synchronized data.
- Mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done (or Back if you made no changes).
- If the cell phone asks you Save changes?, choose Yes.
- Press Done (or Back).
- Choose Server sync. Now you can start synchronizing with PhoneCopy.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.