Backup Nokia N75 with PhoneCopy
Nokia N75 has been reported by PhoneCopy users as working. Please note that following settings may little vary depending on the firmware version.
Nokia N75 supports
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
How to synchronize Nokia N75 with PhoneCopy
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Tools, then Sync. Under Sync select Options and afterwards New sync profile.
- To Sync profile name fill in PhoneCopy.
- Select Connection settings and configure given fields
▶ show fields
- Press Back and select Applications.
- In case you experience trouble during the synchronization, you may try enabling only one remote database at a time with the Include in sync option. Now, select items you want to back up:
▶ show contacts▶ show calendar▶ show notes▶ show sms
- Synchronize your phone anytime by selecting Menu, Tools, then Sync - PhoneCopy - Synchronise
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guides.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
To leave a comment please sign in.