Backup Kontakte, Kalendar and Notizen from Nokia Asha 205
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
From deviceFrom Nokia Asha 205
Guide not available
To deviceTo Nokia Asha 205
Guide not available
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia Asha 205 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
v 04.71 15-10-13 rm-862 (c) n..
v 04.51 31-05-13 rm-864 (c) n..
v 04.51 31-05-13 rm-863 (c) n..
v 04.51 31-05-13 rm-862 (c) n..
v 03.22 02-05-13 rm-862 (c) n..
v 03.21 09-03-13 rm-863 (c) n..
v 03.21 09-03-13 rm-862 (c) n..
v 03.19 25-12-12 rm-863 (c) n..
v 03.19 25-12-12 rm-862 (c) n..
v 03.18 02-12-12 rm-863 (c) n..
v 03.18 02-12-12 rm-862 (c) n..
- Recently we got new user of Nokia Asha 205 also in Tunisia. He is using PhoneCopy for backup of Kontakte.
- Someone used PhoneCopy for backup of this phone model in Philippines. His Kontakte were transferred.
- We just got first user of this model in South Africa! Someone just backed up his Kontakte.
- Someone used PhoneCopy for backup of this phone model in Poland. His Kontakte were transferred.
- We just got first user of Nokia Asha 205 in Bangladesh! Someone just backed up his Kontakte from a new phone.
Nokia Asha 205 users around the world
Nokia Asha 205 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - Nigeria (Nijeriya, Naigeria, Nàìjíríà) - 84.23%, Philippines (Pilipinas) - 6.45%, Brazil (Brasil) - 4.09%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 2.09%, Kenya - 1.92%, Egypt (Misr, Masr, مصر) - 0.44%, India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 0.17%, South Africa (Suid-Afrika, iNingizimu Afrika, uMzantsi Afrika, Afrika-Borwa, Afrika Borwa, Aforika Borwa, Afurika Tshipembe, Afrika Dzonga, iSewula Afrika) - 0.17%, Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) - 0.17%, Indonesia - 0.09%, Poland (Polska) - 0.09%, Tunisia (Tunes, ⵜⵓⵏⵙ, Tūns, تونس) - 0.09%.
On the map
The map shows usage of Nokia Asha 205 for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia Asha 205
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.