Backup Kontakte, Kalendar, Aufgaben, Notizen and sms messages from Nokia N78
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
Nokia N78 users around the world
Nokia N78 is often used by PhoneCopy users in countries like Slovenia (Slovenija) - 100.00%.
On the map
The map shows usage of Nokia N78 for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia N78
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Ctrl. panel and Phone, then Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up, then press Next. According to your choice, further information will be requested:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
▼ hide sms
- Notes database: notes
- Test messages database: sms
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- You will be asked, if you want to activate the profile. Choose Yes.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.