Backup Kontakte, Kalendar and Notizen from Nokia X2-05
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
From deviceFrom Nokia X2-05
Guide not available
To deviceTo Nokia X2-05
Guide not available
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia X2-05 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
v 08.60 21-12-11 rm-772 (c) n..
v 08.35 26-10-11 rm-772 (c) n..
v 08.30 14-10-11 rm-772 (c) n..
- This phone model was just synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Bangladesh. It transferred Kontakte.
- This phone model was just synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Philippines. It transferred Kontakte.
- Even in Iran we have a user with Nokia X2-05 phone. He backs up his Kontakte.
- A new phone user has synchronized his Kontakte to PhoneCopy from India.
- We detected PhoneCopy app on Nokia X2-05 phone in Nepal. All Kontakte were backed up.
Nokia X2-05 users around the world
Nokia X2-05 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 68.18%, Iran (Īrān, ایران) - 13.64%, Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) - 9.09%, Philippines (Pilipinas) - 4.55%, Nepal (Nepāl, नेपाल) - 4.55%.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Nokia X2-05 using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia X2-05
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.