Backup Kontakte, Kalendar, Aufgaben, Notizen and sms messages from Nokia X6-00
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
Nokia X6-00 users around the world
According to our statistics, PhoneCopy users use Nokia X6-00 for data backup in countries Bulgaria (Bulgariya, Bălgarija, България) - 33.33%, United Kingdom (Y Deyrnas Unedig, Unitit Kinrick, Rìoghachd Aonaichte, Ríocht Aontaithe, An Rywvaneth Unys) - 33.33%, Greece (Hellas, Ελλάς, Ellada, Ελλάδα) - 33.33%.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Nokia X6-00 using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia X6-00
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
▼ hide text messages
- Notes database: notes
- Test messages database: sms
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.