Backup Kontakte, Kalendar, Aufgaben and Notizen from Sony Ericsson W995
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Sony Ericsson W995 users around the world
According to our statistics, PhoneCopy users use Sony Ericsson W995 for data backup in countries France - 60.00%, Vietnam (Việt Nam) - 40.00%.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Sony Ericsson W995 using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Sony Ericsson W995
- Press Menu and select Organizer
- Select Synchronization
- Select New account and press Add
- Select SyncML
- Write PhoneCopy and press Continue. Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server username: your_username
- Server password: your_password
- Connection: Choose a network connection PhoneCopy should use.
- Remote initiation: We recommend keeping the default choice - Always ask
- Select Applications and mark items you want to synchronize. Accept by pressing OK
- Select Application settings and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Phonebook: Write contacts. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Calendar: Write calendar. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Tasks: Write tasks. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Notes: Write notes. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Press OK, Back and Save.
- You can synchronize any time now by choosing PhoneCopy and pressing Start.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.