Backup contacts, calendar and tasks from LG GT505
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- photo synchronization
- video synchronization
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With LG GT505
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Choose Settings - Connectivity - Server sync.
- Select Server synch. center - Options - Add New and enter the following items.
▼ hide fields
- Sync Profile Name: PhoneCopy
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- SyncML proxy: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts: On
- Contact name: contacts
- Calendar: On
- Calendar name: calendar
- To do: Off (or optionaly name it Task)
- To do name: tasks
- Memo: Off (or optionaly name it Notes)
- Memo names: notes
- Sync type: Normal
- Access point: Select your preferred Internet profile
- Synchronization: Manual (also Automatic: every change, daily, weekly, monthly)
- Select Save, highlight your PhoneCopy profile and select Activate.
- Now synchronize with Phonecopy for the first time.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.