Backup contacts from Motorola RAZR V3xv
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
Motorola RAZR V3xv is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- We just got first user of this model in Italy! Someone just backed up his contacts.
Motorola RAZR V3xv users around the world
Motorola RAZR V3xv is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - Italy (Italia) - 100.00%.
On the map
The map shows usage of Motorola RAZR V3xv for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Motorola RAZR V3xv
- Press Main Menu - Settings .
- Select Connection - Sync - New entry and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Name: Write PhoneCopy
- Server Address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Username: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Data Connection: Choose Internet
- Select Data paths.
- If you want to synchronize your contacts, choose Contacts and write contacts into the Data Path.
- If you want to synchronize your events from calendar, choose Calendar Events and write calendar into the Data Path.
- If you want to synchronize your tasks, choose Tasks and write tasks into the Data Path .
- Press Main Menu - SettingsConnection and press Select .
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
To leave a comment please sign in.