Backup contacts, calendar and tasks from Motorola ROKR EM30
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- photo synchronization
- video synchronization
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Motorola ROKR EM30
- Press Main Menu - Office Tools - Sync.
- Choose New Partner - SyncML - Mobile Sync and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Partner Name: Write PhoneCopy.
- Server Address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Username: your username
- Password: your password
- Data Connection: Choose Internet.
- Press Next.
- If you want to synchronize your contacts, choose Contacts and write contacts into the Data Path.
- If you want to synchronize your events from calendar, choose Calendar Events and write calendar into the Data Path.
- If you want to synchronize your tasks, choose Tasks and write tasks into the Data Path .
- Press Next. Your phone will automatically test your connection with PhoneCopy.
- Choose First sync and now you can synchronize your data with PhoneCopy anytime you want by choosing the PhoneCopy in the list of synchronization partners.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.