Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Nokia 3220
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 3220 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- This phone model was just synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Malaysia. It transferred contacts.
Nokia 3220 users around the world
Nokia 3220 is often used by PhoneCopy users in countries like Malaysia (Mǎláixīyà, 马来西亚, Malēṣiyā, மலேசியா) - 100.00%.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Nokia 3220 using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 3220
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings - Configuration - Personal config. settings - Synchronization
- Set given fields for account configuration.
▼ hide fields
- Name account: write PhoneCopy
- Server Address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Select items you want to back up:
▼ hide fields
- Contacts database: Select Database address write contacts
- Calendar database: Select Database address and write calendar
- Notes database: Select Database address and write notes
- Go to Connection - Data Transmission - Server sync. and Options.
- Select Edit - Data for Sync and mark the items you want to synchronise.
- Answer the question Yes.
- Select Synchronization settings - Configuration - Personal Configuration and press Select.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
To leave a comment please sign in.