Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Nokia 6155
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 6155 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 6155
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings - Configuration - Personal config. settings - Synchronization
- Set given fields for account configuration.
▼ hide fields
- Name account: write PhoneCopy
- Server Address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Select items you want to back up:
▼ hide fields
- Contacts database: Select Database address write contacts
- Calendar database: Select Database address and write calendar
- Notes database: Select Database address and write notes
- Go to Connection - Data Transmission - Server sync. and Options.
- Select Edit - Data for Sync and mark the items you want to synchronise.
- Answer the question Yes.
- Select Synchronization settings - Configuration - Personal Configuration and press Select.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
To leave a comment please sign in.