Backup contacts, calendar and notes from Nokia 6303 classic
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
From deviceFrom Nokia 6303 classic
Guide not available
To deviceTo Nokia 6303 classic
Guide not available
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 6303 classic is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
Nokia 6303 classic users around the world
Nokia 6303 classic is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 35.29%, Tanzania - 23.53%, Poland (Polska) - 11.76%, Romania (România) - 11.76%, Vietnam (Việt Nam) - 5.88%, Greece (Hellas, Ελλάς, Ellada, Ελλάδα) - 5.88%, Philippines (Pilipinas) - 5.88%.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Nokia 6303 classic using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 6303 classic
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.