Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Nokia 700
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 700 users around the world
Nokia 700 is often used by PhoneCopy users in countries like Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 71.43%, United Kingdom (Y Deyrnas Unedig, Unitit Kinrick, Rìoghachd Aonaichte, Ríocht Aontaithe, An Rywvaneth Unys) - 14.29%, Mauritania (Muritan, Agawec, ⵎⵓⵔⵉⵜⴰⵏ, ⴰⴳⴰⵡⵛ, Mūrītānyā, موريتانيا) - 14.29%.
On the map
Following heat map illustrates share between users around the world synchronizing their Nokia 700 using PhoneCopy.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 700
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
- Notes database: notes
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.