Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Nokia 701
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
From deviceFrom Nokia 701
Guide not available
To deviceTo Nokia 701
Guide not available
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 701 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- Someone used PhoneCopy for backup of this phone model in Romania. His contacts were transferred.
Nokia 701 users around the world
Nokia 701 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - Romania (România) - 100.00%.
On the map
The map shows usage of Nokia 701 for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 701
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
- Notes database: notes
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.