Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Nokia 808 PureView
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 808 PureView users around the world
Nokia 808 PureView is often used by PhoneCopy users in countries like India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 82.50%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 12.50%, Egypt (Misr, Masr, مصر) - 2.50%, Russia (Rossiya, Rossiâ, Россия) - 2.50%.
On the map
Following heat map illustrates share between users around the world synchronizing their Nokia 808 PureView using PhoneCopy.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 808 PureView
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
- Notes database: notes
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.