Backup contacts, calendar and notes from Nokia Asha 305
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia Asha 305 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
v 07.35 15-04-13 rm-766 (c) n..
v 05.92 26-10-12 rm-766 (c) n..
v 03.60 06-06-12 rm-766 (c) n..
- Someone used PhoneCopy for backup of this phone model in Sri Lanka. His contacts were transferred.
- Recently we got new user of Nokia Asha 305 also in Czechia. He is using PhoneCopy for backup of contacts.
- First user from Indonesia just synced his contacts on Nokia Asha 305 phone.
- User from Azerbaijan has synchronized contacts with his phone.
- This phone model was just synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Greece. It transferred contacts.
Nokia Asha 305 users around the world
According to our statistics, PhoneCopy users use Nokia Asha 305 for data backup in countries Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) - 41.30%, India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 21.74%, Indonesia - 13.04%, Azerbaijan (Azərbaycan) - 6.52%, Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 6.52%, Greece (Hellas, Ελλάς, Ellada, Ελλάδα) - 4.35%, Kenya - 2.17%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 2.17%, Sri Lanka (Sri Lankā, ශ්රී ලංකාව, இலங்கை) - 2.17%.
On the map
Histogram depicts Nokia Asha 305 backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia Asha 305
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings - Configuration - Personal configurat. - Add account - Synchronisation
- Set given fields for account configuration.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: write PhoneCopy
- Server Address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Select items you want to back up:
▼ hide fields
- Contacts database: Select Database address write contacts
- Calendar database: Select Database address and write calendar
- Notes database: Select Database address and write notes
- Go to Settings - Sync & Backup - Sync with server and Sync settings.
- Answer the question Yes.
- Select SIM - Account - Personal Configuration and select Phonecopy.
- Choose sync now you can start synchronizing with PhoneCopy.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.