Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Nokia Asha 308
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia Asha 308 users around the world
According to our statistics, PhoneCopy users use Nokia Asha 308 for data backup in countries India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 100.00%.
On the map
The map shows usage of Nokia Asha 308 for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia Asha 308
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings - Configuration - Personal config. settings - Synchronization
- Set given fields for account configuration.
▼ hide fields
- Name account: write PhoneCopy
- Server Address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Select items you want to back up:
▼ hide fields
- Contacts database: Select Database address write contacts
- Calendar database: Select Database address and write calendar
- Notes database: Select Database address and write notes
- Go to Connection - Data Transmission - Server sync. and Options.
- Select Edit - Data for Sync and mark the items you want to synchronise.
- Answer the question Yes.
- Select Synchronization settings - Configuration - Personal Configuration and press Select.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
To leave a comment please sign in.