Backup contacts, calendar and notes from Nokia C1-02
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia C1-02 users around the world
Nokia C1-02 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 95.90%, Indonesia - 3.28%, Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 0.82%.
On the map
Following heat map illustrates share between users around the world synchronizing their Nokia C1-02 using PhoneCopy.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia C1-02
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.