Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Nokia C8 Concept
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia C8 Concept
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
- Notes database: notes
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your username
- Password: your password
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
User commentsSymbian is an operating system that is used by a great number of mobile phones. With relation to PhoneCopy the big advantage of Symbian based phones is the ability to synchronize not even contacts or events but also other data types as SMS or MMS. PhoneCopy already supports SMS management and backup and we plan to support MMS in the future.
The Symbian operating system has several versions from which the most widespread is probably S60 third edition e.g. Nokia 5730 ExpressMusic, Nokia E75, N96, N86, N79, Samsung GT-i8510 or GT-i7110 and S60 fifth edition e.g. Nokia 5800 ExpressMusic, Nokia 5530 ExpressMusic, Nokia 5230, Nokia N97, N97 mini, X6, Sony Ericsson Satio or Samsung i8910. In all it encompasses tens of models also referred to as Smartphone.
To leave a comment please sign in.