Backup contacts, calendar, tasks, notes and sms messages from Nokia N-GAGE QD
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- photo synchronization
- video synchronization
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia N-GAGE QD
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Sync, click Options and select Open.
- Click Options and select New sync profile. Refuse to copy previous values and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Sync Profile Name: PhoneCopy
- Data bearer: Internet
- Access point: Select your operator's GPRS access point. We recommend using the "internet" data profiles if possible.
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Port: write 80
- User name: your username
- Password: your password
- Calendar: Yes
- Remote calendar: write calendar
- Contacts: Yes
- Remote contacts: write contacts
- HTTP authentication: No
- HTTP user name: leave blank
- HTTP password: leave blank
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
To leave a comment please sign in.