Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Samsung Corby II (GT-S3850)
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- photo synchronization
- video synchronization
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Samsung Corby II (GT-S3850)
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Synchronize and choose Add.
- Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Profile name: write PhoneCopy
- Synchronization category: Select the items you would like to synchronize. All will synchronize all items.
- to remote contacts write contacts, the rest can be left blank
- to remote calendar write calendar, the rest can be left blank
- to remote task write tasks, the rest can be left blank
- to remote notes write notes, the rest can be left blank
- Synchronization type: select Complete synchronization
- Synchronization server:
- write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Login ID
- your username
- your password
- Save the data.
- Go to section Synchronise, select PhoneCopy profile and press OK to start the synchronization.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.