Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Samsung Prime (GT-S5610)
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- We just got first user of Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) in Kenya! Someone just backed up his contacts from a new phone.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contacts to PhoneCopy from Germany.
- We just got first user of Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) in Ivory Coast! Someone just backed up his contacts from a new phone.
- First user from Slovenia just synced his contacts on Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) phone.
- We just got first user of Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) in Senegal! Someone just backed up his contacts from a new phone.
Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) users around the world
Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users around the world - India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 82.85%, Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) - 8.94%, Uzbekistan (O‘zbekiston, Ўзбекистон) - 1.21%, Poland (Polska) - 0.97%, Philippines (Pilipinas) - 0.97%, Libya (ⵍⵉⴱⵢⴰ, Lībiyā, ليبيا) - 0.72%, Greece (Hellas, Ελλάς, Ellada, Ελλάδα) - 0.48%, Turkey (Türkiye) - 0.48%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 0.48%, Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 0.48% and 10 other countries.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Samsung Prime (GT-S5610) using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Samsung Prime (GT-S5610)
- Press Menu.
- Choose menu item Applications and press Synchronization.
- Select New synchronization profile and set up the following items.
▼ hide fields
- Profile name: Fill in PhoneCopy
- Synchronization: In this category set up All and continue with:
- Remote contacts
- Write contacts
- Remote calendar
- Write calendar
- Remote tasks
- Write tasks
- Remote notes
- Write notes
- Synchronization type: Choose Full synchronization.
- Synchronization server: In this category set up:
- Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Network profile: Choose type of your internet connection.
- Return into Menu
- Go into Applications and continue with Synchronization press PhoneCopy and synchronize your phone.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.