Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Samsung S5550-Shark-2
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- photo synchronization
- video synchronization
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Samsung S5550-Shark-2
- Press Menu.
- Choose menu item Applications and press Synchronization.
- Select New synchronization profile and set up the following items.
▼ hide fields
- Profile name: Fill in PhoneCopy
- Synchronization: In this category set up All and continue with:
- Remote contacts
- Write contacts
- Remote calendar
- Write calendar
- Remote tasks
- Write tasks
- Remote notes
- Write notes
- Synchronization type: Choose Full synchronization.
- Synchronization server: In this category set up:
- Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- your username
- your password
- Network profile: Choose type of your internet connection.
- Return into Menu
- Go into Applications and continue with Synchronization press PhoneCopy and synchronize your phone.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.