Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel)
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- User from Greece has synchronized contacts with his phone.
- User from Iraq has synchronized contacts with his phone.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contacts to PhoneCopy from Slovakia.
- Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) phone was synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Belarus. His contacts were transferred.
- We just got first user of Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) in Iran! Someone just backed up his contacts from a new phone.
Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) users around the world
Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) is often used by PhoneCopy users in countries like Slovakia (Slovensko) - 44.44%, Iran (Īrān, ایران) - 33.33%, Iraq (Al-'Iraq, العراق, Îraq) - 11.11%, Belarus (Bielaruś, Беларусь) - 5.56%, Greece (Hellas, Ελλάς, Ellada, Ελλάδα) - 5.56%.
On the map
The map shows usage of Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel)
- Press Menu and select Organizer
- Select Synchronization
- Select New account and press Add
- Select SyncML
- Write PhoneCopy and press Continue. Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server username: your_username
- Server password: your_password
- Connection: Choose a network connection PhoneCopy should use.
- Remote initiation: We recommend keeping the default choice - Always ask
- Select Applications and mark items you want to synchronize. Accept by pressing OK
- Select Application settings and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Phonebook: Write contacts. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Calendar: Write calendar. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Tasks: Write tasks. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Notes: Write notes. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Press OK, Back and Save.
- You can synchronize any time now by choosing PhoneCopy and pressing Start.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.