Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Sony Ericsson Z800i
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Sony Ericsson Z800i
- Press Menu and select Connectivity (or Organizer, depending on your phone).
- Select Synchronization
- Select New account and press Add
- Write PhoneCopy and press Continue. Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server username: your username
- Server password: your password
- Connection: Choose a network connection PhoneCopy should use.
- Remote initiation: We recommend keeping the default choice - Always ask
- Select Applications and mark items you want to synchronize. Accept by pressing OK
- Select Application settings and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Phonebook: Write contacts. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Calendar: Write calendar. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Tasks: Write tasks. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Notes: Write notes. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Press OK, Back and Save.
- You can synchronize any time now by choosing PhoneCopy and pressing Start.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.