Backup contactos, calendário, tareas, notas and sms messages from Nokia 5530
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
Nokia 5530 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
5530 xpress music
- We just got first user of this model in Iran! Someone just backed up his contactos.
- Someone used PhoneCopy for backup of this phone model in Ukraine. His contactos were transferred.
- We just got first user of this model in Czechia! Someone just backed up his contactos.
- First user from Slovakia just synced his contactos on Nokia 5530 phone.
Nokia 5530 users around the world
Nokia 5530 is often used by PhoneCopy users in countries like Iran (Īrān, ایران) - 66.67%, Ukraine (Ukraїna, Україна) - 11.11%, Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 11.11%, Slovakia (Slovensko) - 11.11%.
On the map
Following heat map illustrates share between users around the world synchronizing their Nokia 5530 using PhoneCopy.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 5530
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
▼ hide text messages
- Notes database: notes
- Test messages database: sms
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
Por favor, ahora asigne su teléfono a su cuenta PhoneCopy.
En el caso de problemas con la sincronización, contacte con nosotros.