Backup contactos, calendário and notas from Nokia Asha 302
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia Asha 302 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
v 15.09 22-05-13 rm-813 (c) n..
v 14.92 09-11-12 rm-813 (c) n..
v 14.78 31-08-12 rm-813 (c) n..
v 14.58 07-06-12 rm-813 (c) n..
v jc14.58 06-06-12 rm-813 (c)..
v 14.56 17-04-12 rm-813 (c) n..
v 14.53 20-03-12 rm-813 (c) n..
v 14.26 23-01-12 rm-813 (c) n..
v 14.23 22-12-11 rm-813 (c) n..
vp jc13.37 19-09-11 rm-813 (c..
- Recently we got new user of Nokia Asha 302 also in China. He is using PhoneCopy for backup of contactos.
- Even in Ghana we have a user with Nokia Asha 302 phone. He backs up his contactos.
- We just got first user of Nokia Asha 302 in Mauritius! Someone just backed up his contactos from a new phone.
- We just got first user of this model in Philippines! Someone just backed up his contactos.
- User from Greece has synchronized contactos with his phone.
Nokia Asha 302 users around the world
Nokia Asha 302 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users around the world - Indonesia - 36.61%, India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 24.11%, South Africa (Suid-Afrika, iNingizimu Afrika, uMzantsi Afrika, Afrika-Borwa, Afrika Borwa, Aforika Borwa, Afurika Tshipembe, Afrika Dzonga, iSewula Afrika) - 17.18%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 8.55%, Slovenia (Slovenija) - 3.89%, Nigeria (Nijeriya, Naigeria, Nàìjíríà) - 3.78%, Kenya - 2.81%, France - 0.97%, Ethiopia (Ityop'ia, ኢትዮጵያ) - 0.68%, Zimbabwe - 0.20% and 18 other countries.
On the map
The map shows usage of Nokia Asha 302 for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia Asha 302
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
Por favor, ahora asigne su teléfono a su cuenta PhoneCopy.
En el caso de problemas con la sincronización, contacte con nosotros.