Backup contactos, calendário, tareas and notas from Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel)
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- User from Greece has synchronized contactos with his phone.
- User from Iraq has synchronized contactos with his phone.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contactos to PhoneCopy from Slovakia.
- Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) phone was synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Belarus. His contactos were transferred.
- We just got first user of Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) in Iran! Someone just backed up his contactos from a new phone.
Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) users around the world
Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) is often used by PhoneCopy users in countries like Slovakia (Slovensko) - 44.44%, Iran (Īrān, ایران) - 33.33%, Iraq (Al-'Iraq, العراق, Îraq) - 11.11%, Belarus (Bielaruś, Беларусь) - 5.56%, Greece (Hellas, Ελλάς, Ellada, Ελλάδα) - 5.56%.
On the map
The map shows usage of Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel) for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Sony Ericsson J20i (Hazel)
- Press Menu and select Organizer
- Select Synchronization
- Select New account and press Add
- Select SyncML
- Write PhoneCopy and press Continue. Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server username: your_username
- Server password: your_password
- Connection: Choose a network connection PhoneCopy should use.
- Remote initiation: We recommend keeping the default choice - Always ask
- Select Applications and mark items you want to synchronize. Accept by pressing OK
- Select Application settings and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Phonebook: Write contacts. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Calendar: Write calendar. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Tasks: Write tasks. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Notes: Write notes. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Press OK, Back and Save.
- You can synchronize any time now by choosing PhoneCopy and pressing Start.
Por favor, ahora asigne su teléfono a su cuenta PhoneCopy.
En el caso de problemas con la sincronización, contacte con nosotros.