Backup contactos, calendário and notas from Nokia 206
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 206 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
v 04.52 30-06-13 rm-872 (c) n..
v 04.51 31-05-13 rm-873 (c) n..
v 04.51 31-05-13 rm-872 (c) n..
v 03.60 11-03-13 rm-873 (c) n..
v 03.60 11-03-13 rm-872 (c) n..
v 03.59 24-12-12 rm-872 (c) n..
v 03.58 05-12-12 rm-873 (c) n..
v 03.58 05-12-12 rm-872 (c) n..
- Someone just used PhoneCopy for backup of Nokia 206 in country Slovakia. His contactos were backed up.
- Even in Sri Lanka we have a user with Nokia 206 phone. He backs up his contactos.
- First user from Uzbekistan just synced his contactos on Nokia 206 phone.
- User from Croatia has synchronized contactos with his phone.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contactos to PhoneCopy from Turkmenistan.
Nokia 206 users around the world
Nokia 206 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users around the world - India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 44.48%, Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 23.64%, Poland (Polska) - 18.40%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 3.51%, Ethiopia (Ityop'ia, ኢትዮጵያ) - 2.20%, Nigeria (Nijeriya, Naigeria, Nàìjíríà) - 1.97%, United Kingdom (Y Deyrnas Unedig, Unitit Kinrick, Rìoghachd Aonaichte, Ríocht Aontaithe, An Rywvaneth Unys) - 0.84%, Netherlands (Nederland, Nederlân) - 0.70%, Iran (Īrān, ایران) - 0.56%, Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) - 0.37% and 32 other countries.
On the map
The map shows usage of Nokia 206 for contact backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 206
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.