Backup contactos, calendário and notas from Nokia 208
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 208 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
nokia 208 dual sim
v 10.34 13-03-14 rm-949 (c) n..
v 10.24 07-01-14 rm-957 (c) n..
v 10.24 07-01-14 rm-950 (c) n..
v 10.24 07-01-14 rm-948 (c) n..
v 09.05 12-12-13 rm-956 (c) n..
v 09.05 12-12-13 rm-949 (c) n..
v 06.01 17-10-13 rm-957 (c) n..
v 06.01 17-10-13 rm-948 (c) n..
v 04.07 15-07-14 rm-957 (c) n..
v 04.06 07-08-13 rm-957 (c) n..
v 04.06 07-08-13 rm-950 (c) n..
v 04.06 07-08-13 rm-948 (c) n..
v 03.39 07-08-13 rm-956 (c) n..
v 03.39 07-08-13 rm-949 (c) n..
- First user from Nigeria just synced his contactos on Nokia 208 phone.
- We detected PhoneCopy app on Nokia 208 phone in Israel. All contactos were backed up.
- Even in United Kingdom we have a user with Nokia 208 phone. He backs up his contactos.
- First user from South Africa just synced his contactos on Nokia 208 phone.
- Someone just used PhoneCopy for backup of Nokia 208 in country Australia. His contactos were backed up.
Nokia 208 users around the world
Nokia 208 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users around the world - United Kingdom (Y Deyrnas Unedig, Unitit Kinrick, Rìoghachd Aonaichte, Ríocht Aontaithe, An Rywvaneth Unys) - 28.69%, New Zealand (Aotearoa) - 25.17%, Slovakia (Slovensko) - 23.00%, India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 12.31%, Vietnam (Việt Nam) - 3.52%, Indonesia - 2.98%, Tanzania - 2.71%, South Africa (Suid-Afrika, iNingizimu Afrika, uMzantsi Afrika, Afrika-Borwa, Afrika Borwa, Aforika Borwa, Afurika Tshipembe, Afrika Dzonga, iSewula Afrika) - 0.54%, Israel (Yisra'el, ישראל, Israʼiyl, إسرائيل) - 0.41%, Italy (Italia) - 0.27% and 3 other countries.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Nokia 208 using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 208
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.