Backup contactos, calendário, tarefas and notas from Nokia C7-00 (Astound)
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia C7-00 (Astound) is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- Someone just used PhoneCopy for backup of Nokia C7-00 (Astound) in country Switzerland. His contactos were backed up.
- Someone used PhoneCopy for backup of this phone model in Kenya. His contactos were transferred.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contactos to PhoneCopy from Russia.
- Recently we got new user of Nokia C7-00 (Astound) also in Greece. He is using PhoneCopy for backup of contactos.
- Someone just used PhoneCopy for backup of Nokia C7-00 (Astound) in country Egypt. His contactos were backed up.
Nokia C7-00 (Astound) users around the world
According to our statistics, PhoneCopy users use Nokia C7-00 (Astound) for data backup in countries Germany (Deutschland) - 89.04%, Greece (Hellas, Ελλάς, Ellada, Ελλάδα) - 2.74%, Kenya - 2.74%, Egypt (Misr, Masr, مصر) - 2.74%, Switzerland (Schweiz, Suisse, Svizzera, Svizra) - 1.37%, Russia (Rossiya, Rossiâ, Россия) - 1.37%.
On the map
Histogram depicts Nokia C7-00 (Astound) backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia C7-00 (Astound)
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Settings, then Connectivity. Under Connectivity select Data transfer and afterwards Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
- Notes database: notes
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Choosing Yes will activate your new synchronization profile.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.