Backup contactos, calendário, tarefas, notas and sms messages from Nokia E72
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
Nokia E72 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contactos to PhoneCopy from France.
- We just got first user of this model in Finland! Someone just backed up his contactos.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contactos to PhoneCopy from Kenya.
- We just got first user of Nokia E72 in Romania! Someone just backed up his contactos from a new phone.
- This phone model was just synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Nigeria. It transferred contactos.
Nokia E72 users around the world
According to our statistics, PhoneCopy users use Nokia E72 for data backup in countries Ukraine (Ukraїna, Україна) - 35.62%, Bangladesh (বাংলাদেশ) - 24.66%, Slovakia (Slovensko) - 6.16%, Vietnam (Việt Nam) - 5.48%, India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 4.11%, Switzerland (Schweiz, Suisse, Svizzera, Svizra) - 2.74%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 2.74%, Indonesia - 2.74%, Russia (Rossiya, Rossiâ, Россия) - 2.05%, Kenya - 2.05% and 13 more.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Nokia E72 using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia E72
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Ctrl. panel and Phone, then Sync.
- Click Option and select New sync profile.
- Click Start and in Profile name write PhoneCopy, then as Server version select 1.2.
- Tick the items you want to back up, then press Next. According to your choice, further information will be requested:
▼ hide contacts
▼ hide calendar
- Contact database: contacts
▼ hide notes
- Calendar database: calendar
▼ hide sms
- Notes database: notes
- Test messages database: sms
- Then configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Data bearer: Internet
- Host address: write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server ID: leave blank
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- You will be asked, if you want to activate the profile. Choose Yes.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone, in section Sync, click Options and select Synchronize.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.