Backup Kontakte, Kalendar and Notizen from Nokia 6303i classic
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
From deviceFrom Nokia 6303i classic
Guide not available
To deviceTo Nokia 6303i classic
Guide not available
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 6303i classic is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
nokia 6303i classic
v 09.83 21-09-10 rm-638 (c) n..
v 07.10 25-03-10 rm-638 (c) n..
v 06.61 08-02-10 rm-638 (c) n..
- Nokia 6303i classic phone was synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Netherlands. His Kontakte were transferred.
- Nokia 6303i classic phone was synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Poland. His Kontakte were transferred.
- Nokia 6303i classic phone was synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Bulgaria. His Kontakte were transferred.
- This phone model was just synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Libya. It transferred Kontakte.
- Nokia 6303i classic phone was synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Philippines. His Kontakte were transferred.
Nokia 6303i classic users around the world
According to our statistics, PhoneCopy users use Nokia 6303i classic for data backup in countries Czechia (Czech Republic, Česká republika) - 98.27%, Armenia (Hayastán, Հայաստան) - 0.38%, Hungary (Magyarország) - 0.23%, United Kingdom (Y Deyrnas Unedig, Unitit Kinrick, Rìoghachd Aonaichte, Ríocht Aontaithe, An Rywvaneth Unys) - 0.15%, India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 0.15%, Poland (Polska) - 0.15%, Bulgaria (Bulgariya, Bălgarija, България) - 0.15%, Iran (Īrān, ایران) - 0.15%, Philippines (Pilipinas) - 0.15%, Libya (ⵍⵉⴱⵢⴰ, Lībiyā, ليبيا) - 0.08%, Netherlands (Nederland, Nederlân) - 0.08%, Serbia (Srbija, Србија) - 0.08%.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Nokia 6303i classic using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 6303i classic
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal config. sett..
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Data transfer.
- Find Server sync, press Options and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Done or Back.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.