Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Motorola ROKR Z6W
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- photo synchronization
- video synchronization
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Motorola ROKR Z6W
- Press Main Menu and choose Office Tools - Sync
- If there is no synchronization profile in your cell phone, select SyncML and press Select
- If there was some synchronization before, select Options - Edit profile - Create a Profile.
- In the following menu choose Create New and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Profile name: Type PhoneCopy
- Server URL: Type http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- User name: your username
- Password: your password
- Choose Next.
- Check items to be synchronized and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Contacts: In the Contacts Data Path line write contacts
- Calendar: In the Calendar Data Path line write calendar
- Tasks: In the Tasks Data Path line write tasks
- Data Connection: Choose Data Connection for Internet access.
- In the following menu, under the Synchronize item, choose PhoneCopy.
- Select Options - Set as Default
- Choose Synchronize Now and now you can start synchronization with PhoneCopy anytime you want.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.