Backup contactos, calendário, tareas and notas from Nokia 301
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Nokia 301 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
nokia 301 dual sim
v 08.02 18-11-13 rm-841 (c) n..
v 08.02 18-11-13 rm-840 (c) n..
v 02.51 07-06-13 rm-841 (c) n..
v 02.51 07-06-13 rm-840 (c) n..
v 02.33 17-05-13 rm-839 (c) n..
v 02.03b 08-04-13 rm-840 (c) ..
- This phone model was just synchronized by PhoneCopy user in China. It transferred contactos.
- Even in Spain we have a user with Nokia 301 phone. He backs up his contactos.
- A new phone user has synchronized his contactos to PhoneCopy from Malta.
- Nokia 301 phone was synchronized by PhoneCopy user in Finland. His contactos were transferred.
- First user from Turkey just synced his contactos on Nokia 301 phone.
Nokia 301 users around the world
Nokia 301 is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users around the world - United States (Estados Unidos, États-Unis, ‘Amelika Hui Pū ‘ia) - 21.57%, United Kingdom (Y Deyrnas Unedig, Unitit Kinrick, Rìoghachd Aonaichte, Ríocht Aontaithe, An Rywvaneth Unys) - 17.40%, Denmark (Danmark) - 16.43%, Germany (Deutschland) - 15.77%, Ireland (Éire) - 12.99%, Uganda - 5.88%, Sri Lanka (Sri Lankā, ශ්රී ලංකාව, இலங்கை) - 3.36%, France - 2.39%, Serbia (Srbija, Србија) - 0.71%, Pakistan (Pākistān, پاکستان) - 0.55% and 22 other countries.
On the map
Histogram depicts Nokia 301 backup with PhoneCopy around the world.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Nokia 301
- Choose Menu - Settings - Configuration - Personal settings.
- Press Options and choose Add new - Synchronization and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Account name: Write PhoneCopy and press OK.
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync and press OK.
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Contacts database: To Database address write contacts. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Calendar database: To Database address write calendar. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Notes database: To Database address write notes. Do not fill in any user name or password. Press Back.
- Use pref. access pt.: Choose Yes,If you want to use your preferred access point GPRS to connect to PhoneCopy. otherwise choose No, and set up the access point at your operator.
- Press Back, go to the name of the profile you have just created, and press Options and choose Activate.
- Press twice Back and choose Sync and backup - Sync w. server.
- Press Server sync, and choose Edit.
- Choose Synchronized data mark the items you want to synchronize and press Yes or No.
- Press twice Back.
- Now you can start the synchronization with Phonecopy, press Server sync.
If you need more help with the settings, visit our step by step screenshot guide.
Por favor, ahora asigne su teléfono a su cuenta PhoneCopy.
En el caso de problemas con la sincronización, contacte con nosotros.