Supported devices - Android 12
PhoneCopy is a popular tool for safe backup and synchronization of contacts, SMS, photos, and videos to the advanced PhoneCopy Cloud. In order to reliably provide our services to more than a million of our users, who synchronize with us more than 1 750 000 individual devices, we have been working for a long time to support any phone with any operating system to ensure full functionality. As part of this, we test individual models of mobile phones and have detailed information about the Android operating systems used. That's why we chose to summarize the models of mobile phones equipped with Android 12 on this page and thus help in deciding to buy a new device.
Android 12 is named only by number and promises to deliver more personal, safe and effortless experiences on devices. Coming with a totally reimagined UI, new privacy features that are designed for enhanced safety and put users in control, and more seamless ways to get right to switch to a new device. It comes with the entire redesigned user interface, from shapes, light, and motion, to customizable system colors that can be adapted to match the user preferences. An all-new conversation widget puts the conversations with the people to front-and-center on the home screen. It offers to see missed calls, birthdays, and more at a glance. A new window magnifier allows zoom in on a part of the screen without having to lose context on the rest of the screen content. The display can be set to extra dim for night-time scrolling or situations when even the lowest brightness setting is too bright and offers to see text more clearly with the ability to switch the font to bold across the whole phone. Moreover, with Android 12, users can see when an app is using the microphone or camera thanks to a new indicator in the phone’s status bar. And if he/she doesn’t want any apps to access the microphone or camera, he/she can completely disable those sensors using two new toggles in quick settings.
- We tested the functionality of PhoneCopy app on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus sm-g975f device after Android 12 update.
- Android 12 can be officially updated even on Google Pixel 3 XL.
- We tested the functionality of PhoneCopy app on Samsung Galaxy S10 5G sm-g977n device after Android 12 update.
- We tested new Android 12 on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G (sm-f916b) with our PhoneCopy app and it's completely working.
- We freshly support Samsung Galaxy S20+ sm-g985f with Android 12 OS for photo, video, SMS and contact backup.
- PhoneCopy app is fully supported on OPPO Reno 6 5G (cph2251) with Android version 12.
- Google Pixel 3a i
- Google Pixel 3 XL i
- Google Pixel 4a i
- Google Pixel 5 i
- Google Pixel 5a 5G i
- Google Pixel 6 i
- Google Pixel 6 Pro i
- Huawei P12 i
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G (le2123) i
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G (le2125) i
- OPPO Reno 5 5G (cph2145) i
- OPPO Reno 6 5G (cph2251) i
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G sm-g977n i
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus sm-g975f i
- Samsung Galaxy S10 sm-g973u i
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE sm-g781b i
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ sm-g985f i
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G sm-g991b i
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G sm-g991u i
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G sm-g991u1 i
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G sm-g996b i
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G sm-g996u i
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G sm-g998b i
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G sm-g998u i
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G (sm-f916b) i