Backup contactos, calendário, tarefas and notas from Sony Ericsson W350i
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Sony Ericsson W350i users around the world
Sony Ericsson W350i is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - Serbia (Srbija, Србија) - 100.00%.
On the map
Following heat map illustrates share between users around the world synchronizing their Sony Ericsson W350i using PhoneCopy.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Sony Ericsson W350i
- Press Menu and select Connectivity (or Organizer, depending on your phone).
- Select Synchronization
- Select New account and press Add
- Write PhoneCopy and press Continue. Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server username: your_username
- Server password: your_password
- Connection: Choose a network connection PhoneCopy should use.
- Remote initiation: We recommend keeping the default choice - Always ask
- Select Applications and mark items you want to synchronize. Accept by pressing OK
- Select Application settings and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Phonebook: Write contacts. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Calendar: Write calendar. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Tasks: Write tasks. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Notes: Write notes. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Press OK, Back and Save.
- You can synchronize any time now by choosing PhoneCopy and pressing Start.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.