Backup контакты, календарь, задачи and записки from Sony Ericsson K660i
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Sony Ericsson K660i is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
Sony Ericsson K660i users around the world
Sony Ericsson K660i is preffered for contact backup by PhoneCopy users in several countries around the world - Sri Lanka (Sri Lankā, ශ්රී ලංකාව, இலங்கை) - 50.00%, India (Bharôt, ভাৰত, ভারত, Bhārat, ભારત, भारत, Bhārata, ಭಾರತ, Bhāratam, ഭാരതം, Bharôtô, ଭାରତ, ਭਾਰਤ, भारतम्, Bārata, பாரதம், Bhāratadēsam, భారత దేశం) - 50.00%.
On the map
Following heat map shows contacts synchronisations with Sony Ericsson K660i using PhoneCopy across the globe.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Sony Ericsson K660i
- Press Menu and select Organizer
- Select Synchronization
- Select New account and press Add
- Select SyncML
- Write PhoneCopy and press Continue. Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Server address: Write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Server username: your_username
- Server password: your_password
- Connection: Choose a network connection PhoneCopy should use.
- Remote initiation: We recommend keeping the default choice - Always ask
- Select Applications and mark items you want to synchronize. Accept by pressing OK
- Select Application settings and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Phonebook: Write contacts. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Calendar: Write calendar. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Tasks: Write tasks. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Notes: Write notes. Leave Username and Password blank.
- Press OK, Back and Save.
- You can synchronize any time now by choosing PhoneCopy and pressing Start.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.