Backup Kontakte from SalesForce Lead Import
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- photo synchronization
- video synchronization
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With SalesForce Lead Import
Die Richtlinie ist noch nicht in Ihre Sprache übersetzt worden.As a user with administration rights to your Salesforce organization do:
- Go to PhoneCopy Lead Import app on appexchange.salesforce.com
- Choose Get It now.
- Log in to your administrator Salesforce profile.
- Continue installing the app into your Salesforce organization. Select Install to All Users now, you will specify the authorized users later.
- When the installation is complete the post-install configuration page will appear. Select users you want to authorize to use the app. Type in the feed text with instuctions to using the app. Finally click on Set the permission and send the feed button.
- Now you have installed and configured PhoneCopy Lead Import app to your Salesforce organization.
- Logs in to her Salesforce profile.
- On Home or Chatter page finds the Welcome to new PhoneCopy Lead Import service feed sent to her and clicks on the PhoneCopy Lead Import link below the feed.
- Fills in My PhoneCopy username and My PhoneCopy password. If she does not have any, she can register on registration page.
- Chooses import mode (one time, or daily) and presses Start button.
- Her phone book will be imported to her Salesforce profile in a minute.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.