Backup contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from Samsung Soul
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
- sms backup
- sync via wifi
- automatic sync
Text guideline - How to backup
With Samsung Soul
First go to the phone's Main Menu and then follow these steps:
- Select Organiser, then Synchronize.
- Click Options and select New Synchronization profile.
- Configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Profile name: write PhoneCopy
- Synchronization category: select the items you would like to synchronize, All will synchronize all items
- to remote contacts write contacts, the rest can be left blank
- to remote calendar write calendar, the rest can be left blank
- to remote task write tasks, the rest can be left blank
- to remote notes write notes, the rest can be left blank
- Synchronization type: select Complete synchronization
- Synchronization server:
- write http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- Login ID
- your username
- your password
- Save the data.
Now, you can start syncing with PhoneCopy and get your phone backed up!
Remember, you need to sync your phone first. On your phone go to section Synchronization, click Option and select Synchronize now.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.