Backup contactos, calendário, tarefas and notas from Motorola ROKR Z6
Available guides for synchronization to the secure cloud
- contact synchronization
- calendar synchronization
- task synchronization
- note synchronization
Motorola ROKR Z6 is supported on PhoneCopy. Please note that following settings may vary a little depending on the firmware version.
Text guideline - How to backup
With Motorola ROKR Z6
A instrução ainda não foi traduzida para seu idioma.
- Press Main Menu and choose Office Tools - Sync
- If there is no synchronization profile in your cell phone, select SyncML and press Select
- If there was some synchronization before, select Options - Edit profile - Create a Profile.
- In the following menu choose Create New and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Profile name: Type PhoneCopy
- Server URL: Type http://www.phonecopy.com/sync
- User name: your_username
- Password: your_password
- Choose Next.
- Check items to be synchronized and configure given fields.
▼ hide fields
- Contacts: In the Contacts Data Path line write contacts
- Calendar: In the Calendar Data Path line write calendar
- Tasks: In the Tasks Data Path line write tasks
- Data Connection: Choose Data Connection for Internet access.
- In the following menu, under the Synchronize item, choose PhoneCopy.
- Select Options - Set as Default
- Choose Synchronize Now and now you can start synchronization with PhoneCopy anytime you want.
And now please, assign your phone to your PhoneCopy account.
In the case of problems with synchronization, please contact us.
Comentários de utilizador
To leave a comment please sign in.